Users browsing this thread: 74 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(12-02-2014, 10:10 PM)recme Wrote:
(12-02-2014, 06:04 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: That's not even the mentioned reason the Climbers were cut anyway

When did I ever say that was the reason anyways? All I suggested was that the Wii U can also be the problem. Let's say if the Wii U can support 16 players, why didn't it? Maybe it was how many controllers it can support? That isn't the case, since this game can support with 31 controllers. Not enough space for showing damage percentages? You can easily put the other eight on top of the screen. We can just assume that a Wii U couldn't handle 16 characters at a smooth 60 frames, since it didn't even do so at this moment.

I was responding to Iceman's post after yours, sorry. X: When you have greasy sausage fingers like mine, typing on an iPhone on your already miniscule break leaves little room for me to be articulate. I was actually in agreement with you, because Sakurai's previous statements about consistent 60 FPS for Wii U was an accomplishment. I think they worked really hard to make that happen, given how some stages get and how certain item combinations could potentially cause slowdown.

As for the talk about the "freshness" of more recent characters like Greninja, I really think the series can benefit from fresh blood. I do understand that people can feel like it's stilted in favor of newer characters, though, given that 7 of the newcomers are newer (Basically the "Newest" section of All Star mode).
Thanked by: recme, E-Man

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by TomGuycott - 12-03-2014, 01:20 AM