Users browsing this thread: 98 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Well let me explain myself. I guess I have a problem with characters like Greninja is that they aren't icons yet. They're just the flavor of the month or a passing fancy. We don't know how popular or important Greninja is going to be in the future.

That said, I would have prefered Toad over Rosalina. Yeah Rosalina has been around for a good while but not as long as Toad has. However, I mostly felt like Mario didn't need much more than he had in Brawl. Four or five characters seems like a good fair number... now focus on other franchises.

You're right about Duck Hunt being an important icon. Although I think most people don't remember him as a beloved icon, more one of frustration. But still, I'll give in that Duck Hunt was a fair choice.

In short I wanted characters that either: (A. have some history. (B. from a series that doesn't already have a bunch of fighters.

And it doesn't have to be a series that I'm overly fond of. Like I don't care about Advanced Wars, never really played it. However, I know that it's series has been a long part of Nintendo history with lots of games under it's belt. It deserves WAY more then it gets in Smash. I guess when it comes to Smash, I want it to be fair... as fair as possible at least. And this had got to be one of the least fair additions to the series.

Thanked by: Iceman404, Shade, BullockDS

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by Koopaul - 12-02-2014, 11:15 PM