Users browsing this thread: 84 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
The old veterans as mentioned earlier, deserve more spots too. EarthBound, F-Zero, Zelda (needs one more, they have enough somewhat though), and most relevant aside from Zelda... Donkey Kong.

Everyone in Smash is pretty important to Nintendo history. Shitting on what other people want, especially on touchy topics like Ridely, Dixie, K. Rool, etc is just asking for it. In the end we all know whatever Nintendo codes will be fun to fight with, the concept here about whichever character gets in themselves is what I think some people care about. The moveset is bound to be good regardless.

EDIT: Also in relation to IceClimbers, I'd have wanted Sakurai to just make them single IceClimbers instead if there were no other option. They played like this in their game, and they'd be given a lot of buffs to last on their own. Their moveset is so unique and flavorful, imagine them fighting legitimately without silly chaingrabs!
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by: BullockDS

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by Iceman404 - 12-02-2014, 10:46 PM