Users browsing this thread: 92 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(12-01-2014, 07:30 PM)Koopaul Wrote: Compare that to Brawl which gave us legends like Wario, Diddy Kong, King Dedede, Meta Knight, Pokemon Trainer, Olimar, SONIC!

Little Mac, Pacman and especially Mega Man would like to have a word with you. I:

Seriously though, these kind of games can't grow exponentially every installment. As the games get more and more content, they are going to reach this plateau that they eventually won't be able to easily overcome. It happens in ALL fighting games: they reach a sizable number of characters, and in order to include fresh characters and ideas, sometimes they are going to do things like remove characters, alter previous mechanics, etc.

Also, to the commentary about the Wii U getting more if the 3DS version didn't exist, I'm going to reiterate what I said before: Basically picture all the 3DS content that was not included on the Wii U, and that's as much as you would have gotten. Or maybe they'd even have just did the Wii U version as it currently is and called it a day.
Thanked by: Gwen, Phantom Killah, E-Man

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by TomGuycott - 12-01-2014, 11:44 PM