Users browsing this thread: 74 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(12-01-2014, 12:22 PM)Kriven Wrote: At present, since I've played MK8 enough to adjust to it, it doesn't bother me. The first month I had the game, though, I felt... lost. It was like every stage was Yoshi's Valley 64. That's fun for that one level, because that's the specific gimmick (or maybe the N64 just couldn't process who was in the lead with all those different routes?) Looking down at the GamePad is, for me, completely distracting. Even though the Wii U offers to screens to use, I basically still prefer just one because of the way things are situated (as opposed to the DS, where the screens are literally attached).

One thing I miss as far as "How far ahead am I?" are the little face squares from MK64. You could set them to run around the entire outer edge of the screen, and I think each side was a full lap or something like that.

Sorry for derailing the topic, but I actually never had any problem with not having a map in MK8. I've always found the map useless anyway.
Thanked by: Gwen, recme

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by Mystie - 12-01-2014, 01:48 PM