Users browsing this thread: 86 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(11-29-2014, 03:34 PM)Jermungandr Wrote: ... all the people raving about the superiority of the Wii U version and how the 3DS version shouldn't exist.

The 3DS version shouldn't exist...

...but its components all should. I agree that Smash Run is superior to Smash Tour in every conceivable way, and by a large margin I prefer the stages on the 3DS version to those on Wii U. However, the 3DS version has less responsive controls and generally feels really awkward. When I started up the Wii U version, I was afraid it would have the same awkwardness as the 3DS, but this isn't so. I know that doesn't seem like it makes sense since both versions are supposed to have the same physics and hit detection and all that, but the 3DS version just feels like I'm wildly struggling to stay alive and do anything, while the Wii U version feels way more responsive and smooth.

I would rather they had taken the concepts intended for the 3DS game and applied them to the Wii U one. It would make my day if they announced a "3DS HD" expansion pack for the Wii U, which was maybe discounted for people who already own both.

Edit: But while we're talking about the little things that make SSBWU a pretty awful experience, whoever decided Event Matches didn't need a restart button needs to die.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: E-Man

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by Kriven - 11-29-2014, 10:51 PM