Users browsing this thread: 89 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
I love the Wii U version except for the challenges set for Single Player (not limited to the actual Challenge board). It's so damn hard!
The difficulty of the 3DS version is just right. Maybe it could've been harder in some areas, I don't know. Fuck Master Fortress to hell! It's a major thorn in my side. In a way, it could've been a nice challenge, but not like this. I haven't been able to clear it, even playing on 9.0 so I have 3 tries. It would've been better as a Bonus Stage or something, defeating Master Core before Master Fortress should count as clearing Classic Mode, but clearing this extra challenge yields extra rewards. Now I'm can't help myself from going into a massive tantrum even after telling myself "it's not for the Fortress, the Fortress is a bonus". I feel ashamed and appalled for being unable to keep my cool. I really fucking hate this.
The Challenge board can go fuck itself as well. At least in Melee, I could challenge myself. Now the game is telling me to do things beyond human capability (not counting Jirard the Completionist).
At least the multiplayer is stellar and that's what Smash Bros. is all about. It's just so sad it spoils it for me a little with this ungodly difficulty issues.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by NICKtendo DS - 11-29-2014, 05:28 PM