Users browsing this thread: 89 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
At the risk of making myself sound stupid, I'm gonna ask this question: Is there any way to change the fighting controls in Smash Tour at all?  That'd be a pretty big oversight if there weren't (it's actually the only thing preventing me from fully trying out that mode).

Also, we nitpicking now?  I want to join in, too.
  • It's silly how you're required to press L, R, A, and Start at the same time to end a game, as if they expect us to have four friggin' hands or elastic thumbs or be a Machamp or something.
  • That thing with control preferences not being saved between each match which I mentioned earlier (I've been mentioning controls way too much, I apologize).
  • 75mm and Pyrosphere can go die in a bloody fire; the former is cluttered as hell, and Ridley is always in the damn way in the latter.  I hate those stages.
  • The thing Shnaps mentioned about not being able to import all your custom parts from the 3DS version, at least not yet(?).
  • Online is still lag-tastic as ever (on my end, at least). Also, that "excessively targeting one player" rule is paranoia incarnate.

Still love the game to death, and don't let my venting about petty hogwash get me wrong on that.
Thanked by: Kriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by MrYoshbert - 11-29-2014, 04:54 PM