Users browsing this thread: 77 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(11-28-2014, 05:15 PM)Kosheh Wrote:
(11-28-2014, 04:55 PM)Zero Kirby Wrote: That Luigi pad... Hnnnnnnnnngh

I got one of the PDP pads out of curiosity, mostly. They're much more solid feeling than the ol' Game Stop branded controllers. Still prefer the original Nintendo ones, but now I want to try one of the Hori ones. Where can I get one of those?

...I just found out you can get it at Walmart at all places. Cutec I think you can arrange for site-to-store pickup, though.

I purchased mine off of Amazon, but I've heard lately that's not an option for most people, lol.

(11-28-2014, 12:34 AM)Sportoise Wrote: I'm really digging the Mii Gunner, and he's pretty much been my main whenever I find tournies that allow Miis. (Don't get me started on that bullshit.) His zoning ability is ridiculous, and for some reason people have some preconceived notion that Miis are laughably bad. Plus, I can say I'm technically a Ness main because of the Mii I use. I may even make a Lucas Mii just to fuck with people when they ask about my main

You just can't sleep on the Miis

Are there really tourneys that allow this? I'd imagine you'd have a bit of an issue because of custom items and items - and you usually don't know what the Mii is capable of until the match starts (which...thereinlies the problem)

I usually use my Mii when I'm playing solo, and he's awesome. The Mii Brawler is insane - he's like, a perfect rushdown character IMO.

The tourneys I've been at allow custom move sets, but ban equipment. I've yet to see a decent tourney around that banned it. It doesn't take much to remember what move does what, and you should be able to adapt to a move that's usually just a variation of the default. THe only problem with Mii's is the fact that there's a slight variation between the height and weight, but it's pretty negligible. There's only a 1% difference between killing and being killed from the smallest weight to the largest. Usually they're okayed if you call a TO on their bullshit. If not, I just kind of leave.

I will say there has been some tournies near me banning the Brawler though. The Piston Punch UpB is glitches to where it can KO at VERY early percentages, like 20% at most characters and its not that difficult to pull off. But usually they'd be okay if you just don't use that Up B
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: psychospacecow

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by [robo9] - 11-28-2014, 08:19 PM