Users browsing this thread: 67 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
I hate Pac-Man's alt costumes. I'm fine with one based on his power-up from Pac-Land or something, but I wanted a full red Pac-Man so I could be Murphy from Supaplex damnit!
Oh, I think the clones and alt costumes in the new Smash make sense just the way they are. Dark Pit and Lucina are questionable, but whatever, they probably have fans. I'm bitter about the lack of new F-Zero characters, proper Metroid characters, etc. But Mewtwo is coming! I have to wait a while, but he's coming and I'm stoked, so I don't really care. For me Mewtwo just makes me forgive the lack of certain characters.
KLONE TIEM: Dixie Kong could've easily been a Diddy Kong clone. Maker her a little slower and easier to launch in exchange for better jumping (hair-copter). Make her lift crates with her hair, so she walks easier when carrying them. Swap a few attacks with hair whips and presto, another waste of a character slot no one will stop bitching about.
Also, Other M Ridley is ugly. Swap Charizard's model with a Super Metroid Ridley one, change a single attack (or stat even) and presto, another waste of a slot that no one will bitch about except Sakurai, because he had to shrink precious Ridley.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by: BullockDS, Kriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by NICKtendo DS - 11-21-2014, 01:36 PM