Users browsing this thread: 79 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
You misunderstand. I mean technical in the Melee sense. A casual chaotic game at first glance that can have tricks and small-yet-greatly-benefitial timings of things to become technical in the long run, aka deepness in the base game engine. (Note, I am not talking about silly wave dashing). This lets it be enjoyed by any audience, and as exemplified by this great accident, could let the game possibly last for 13+ years as an active game rather than looking at it nostalgically every decade or so.

Also yeah there is just a lot of Kid Icarus content for a series that was abandoned for two decades and only has 2 or 3 games. I have a small problem when Mario gets about 9 reps, Pokemon eats an entire layer of the roster, Mother gets a series rep revoked, Starfox gets a series rep revoked, F-Zero gets nothing despite being a veteran series in smash, Samus gets another character being herself (as fun and unique as she is to play, she could have maybe gotten someone else after Brawl rather than nothing), and we all know about Donkey Kong... I'd rather not go into detail at the moment. (And suddenly as I post this, there's more people above me)
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by: BullockDS

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by Iceman404 - 11-20-2014, 04:03 PM