Users browsing this thread: 92 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(11-04-2014, 04:14 AM)Dazz Wrote: I'm seriously considering an Amiibo. But I want Ness... And you and me and everyone we know will confirm: The only game that will work with Ness will be Smash Bros... Sad

I feel like the logical move would be Link or Mario because of this, but fuck me is that boring...

Hey, I'm going with Link because I love Hyrule Warriors and it's got confirmed compatibility with that game. ):
Also, I feel like if there's gonna be any vicious amiibo, it's most likely that it'll be Link, between his range and his custom moves, he seems like he'd be capable of turning into Ike.

I was actually considering Fox as well as he'd be the most fun to customize and play against.

I'm waiting for Duck Hunt, actually - but being he's one of the last hidden characters you unlock, I think it'll also be some time until they release him. :/ In the meantime, I'm just settling for Link. Or Marth. Or Villager. Or Fox. Hell I still can't decide.

Honestly I don't know if you guys are 100% familiar with NFC technology, but the reader is in the base of the figurine. This means that you could pretty much "break" the figurine off the stand and replace it with another one.
I'm considering looking into getting a 3D printed Wolf figurine, replace the Fox figure and customizing Fox's moveset to Wolf's, and then take that to tourneys etc.

Or at least painting the existing Fox figurine into his Wolf alt color.

EDIT: BAH the pricing for 3D printing is stupid, guess I'll just paint the figure
I have a feeling though, given the internet's "maker revolution", that someone with a 3D printer will make a custom amiibo service and provide decent prices (i.e. $30 a figure) so I suppose
eh I could wait
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by Kosheh - 11-04-2014, 07:39 AM