Users browsing this thread: 83 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(10-25-2014, 09:27 AM)Sportoise Wrote: What I never get(I do actually get why, I just wanted to point this out)  is why people don't bring up Squirtle or Ivysaur when mentioning the 3DS holding back Smash. The poor boys never seen to get any sympathy.

Honestly I don't miss ether Squirtle or Ivysaur.

Sure, they could be added in as DLC, but we already have enough pokemon from the Kanto region as it is I think that Pokemon Trainer with Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard as a team really over-represented pokemon from the first generation when all we really needed was Charizard to go along with Pikachu, Mewtwo, and Jigglypuff. Far as I'm concerned Lucario and Greninja are perfect to represent the new pokemon games and we really don't need anymore than that.

Besides I never really like Pokemon Trainer's gimmick, which would have been wasted code given the technical limitations of the 3DS. And this is actually the same reason why I don't miss the Ice Climbers... Unless they just added in Popo without Nana.

That just as far as I am concerned when everyone is talking about characters such as these being on the roster.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by DioShiba - 10-25-2014, 02:32 PM