Users browsing this thread: 78 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(10-24-2014, 11:07 PM)Koopaul Wrote: How does having two games expand anything? Everything except Smash Run is in the Wii U version plus more. Besides Smash Run (which could have been on the Wii U too) what did 3DS give us that the Wii U couldn't?
It' wouldn't slow down because the 3DS version wouldn't exist! DUH! If we didn't have a 3DS version the only thing that would be sacrificed is... it's not portable, boohoo. If there was no 3DS version we'd have everything they worked on for two games on ONE game that also runs smoothly, has the Ice Climbers, and possibly more!

The 3DS version was a bad idea. Nothing about it helped. What's so cool about splitting the content between two games and holding back on potentially more?
Koops, you're ignoring the fact that if there wasn't the 3DS version, we wouldn't even be having a discussion over Smash 4 right now. Sakurai wanted to make a portable Smash, Nintendo had to beg him to make the Wii U one. I mean, portable Smash is a pretty big frickin deal. And I'll say it again, the Ice Climbers getting cut was a good thing. I know you're gung-ho about them because they're an old series, but the fact you don't hate the fuckers shows that you have obviously never played against a good Ice Climbers. If you had, you'd hate them. 
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by [robo9] - 10-25-2014, 01:44 AM