Users browsing this thread: 79 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
In order to fully take advantage of either version you need the other, right down to Mewtwo's eventual release. That isn't options, that's extorting consumers who want to experience everything the game has to offer. The Wii U modes aren't... anything special. Event Matches and Smash Party, but nothing even close to the scale of Smash Run. The fact that Smash 3DS minigames are ported over just make it all seem cheap... Smash Wii U needed to have a lot more going for it to ask for two purchases and an inherently higher price. The only thing keeping it afloat right now are the unique stages, which never needed to be split across multiple versions anyway.

I think the game will be fun, I think I'll still buy it... but their marketing has shown off just how same everything is going to be, and that has killed the hype. The lack of an Adventure Mode or some kind of Smash Run equivalent (but not clone) is also a giant letdown.

Melee and Brawl weren't released two months apart.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by Kriven - 10-24-2014, 03:57 PM