Users browsing this thread: 84 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(10-24-2014, 03:20 PM)Kriven Wrote: That's the problem for me... They almost are. Smash 3DS now feels like a forty dollar demo for Smash Wii U. Or Smash Wii U a sixty dollar graphics upgrade. There are differences, no doubt, but I don't think they're significant enough to ask $100 in purchase. The way it was hyped that the games would have different modes... I was expecting something a little more substantial than Smash Tour and Event Matches + All 3DS Modes That Aren't Smash Run. The two games should have been just one. It doesn't matter which console got it, but there should have only been one.

In the end, the only thing that is going to be different between the two Smash Bros iterations is the different modes. The gameplay style would be the same, because it is a Super Smash Bros game.

My understanding of it is Smash 3DS was a step in a different direction, where they decided to try out making the game compatible for a handheld. Because of the system's limitations, it had content cut. In order for it to stand out as a separate game by itself, they added Smash Run to have something Smash Wii U didn't offer. The games are being advertised as "Smash Bros for 3DS and Wii U," so having night and day would be a bit counterintuitive.

In that case, if Melee and Brawl had the same characters, what would be the difference between them? Updated graphics, Stage builder, Subspace Emissary, and a few improvements/ changes to Event Matches, Target Test and Home-run Contest, along with an expanded library of music, trophies, and stages.

Smash Wii U has updated graphics, Stage Builder, Smash Tour, Event Matches, Master/Crazy Orders, along with an expanded library of music, trophies, and stages.
[Image: WwmoM3d.png]
Currently working on: working and wedding planning
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by redblueyellow - 10-24-2014, 03:40 PM