Users browsing this thread: 80 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(10-23-2014, 07:48 PM)Koopaul Wrote: I have a theory about Ridley. It looks as if he was designed to be a fighter. I think it's because the 3DS version couldn't handle him he got the boot, just like Ice Climbers.

The 3DS version should have never existed.

I'm thrilled the 3DS version exists. It finally tapped the potential of portable smash, and that got me through the stress of flying last weekend and provided a wonderful filler for downtime I had at the hotel as well.

As for Ridley, I don't think he was ever meant to be a fighter, as sad as that is, at least not in the state we are seeing him. The writing was always on the wall, we Ridley fans just chose to interpret it differently even though there was always the possibility he wasn't going to be playable. The way he fights translates more as a boss than a standard fighter... I mean, he has an attack that skewers his tail through the stage.

This direct has been the biggest increase in hype I've ever had with these two games, and I've been pretty high with hype from the get-go. I cannot freaking wait for mid November.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by TomGuycott - 10-23-2014, 10:20 PM