Users browsing this thread: 73 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(10-23-2014, 05:52 PM)Jermungandr Wrote: Biggest disappointment is probably that the Ridley trailer rumor was disproven. Not that I was particularly invested in Ridley, but it by proxy disproves the Bandana Dee leak too, and that is disappointing.

Also that Ridley model is hideous. Is that really what he looks like in Other M? I'm kind of glad he's not playable now if they were going to bastardize him that much ...

I'm not sure which rumor it was... but... unless something OTHER than Ridley was what disproved it... it could still be alive. Gravely wounded, but alive.

Ridley's basically a CPU exclusive fighter in this. Even has a KO icon and counts as such. It would be VERY easy to look at test footage and think he was playable.

In short... it's not over until its over...

And Mewtwo's confirmation throws everything BUT Ridley back on the table. Mewtwo might not be alone after all...
So, we might have a few more surprises left.
Christianity is my faith not my religion. And neither should be pushed upon people.
HELP-Need as much C+C and playtesting as I can get on my SHMUP Megaman reimagining!
[Image: mx9RKdo.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by Terminal Devastation - 10-23-2014, 06:52 PM