Users browsing this thread: 87 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(10-10-2014, 09:41 AM)Kriven Wrote: I don't see much point in being upset about newcomers that didn't make it...

It's needless hype whenever people get upset about their characters not getting in.

People have too many high expectations for Super Smash Bros and Sakurai because they want everything crammed into it. Shit even Kojima wanted Snake to be back into Smash Bros but that wasn't really a big possibility that was considered when the roster was being made. Sakurai wants to have some creative control rather than have everyone getting on his ass about who should be playable in the game. And god knows if he took in every fan's suggestion the same way someone like Pendleton Ward tried to add in a ton of ideas that the fans made in their fan-art for Adventure Time, it'd be a cesspool of shitty fan ideas being slapped into something that could be good and made into something shitty.

Honestly, as much as I'd love to see Ridley shrunk down to the size of Bowser, or having characters like Takamaru, Saki, Sukapon, and dare I say anime characters, or Mewtwo, Roy, Pichu, Lucas, Ice Climbers, and Wolf being brought back to Smash Bros, I would much rather trust Sakurai to make the game the way he's planning it out than having fans come up with a ton of roster suggestions.

The thing that I like about Super Smash Bros was that it always aimed for quality, and it never fails to deliver that regardless. The fact that the roster is usually spoiled everytime a new smash is made is a good thing in my honest opinion because I'd rather know what characters are going to be in the game than have that anxiety of "holy shit I want _____ to be playable". Everything else however I'd rather be left up for a surprise.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by DioShiba - 10-10-2014, 02:29 PM