Users browsing this thread: 83 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(10-10-2014, 12:23 AM)Koopaul Wrote: High nothing. I just wanted a new DK character. Mario already has everything it needs, and I thought Sakurai realized that in Brawl when there were no new Mario characters and he focused more on other franchises that needed characters. So I was expecting the same. When I first saw the trailer for Rosalina I was pretty shocked.

but since Brawl, we've seen two pretty important Mario characters shine up from the cracks. Rosalina was ever important in the Galaxy games, and Bowser Jr.'s been a reoccuring villain dating back since Sunshine. And since these two characters had potential for very unique movesets, there's not really anything to be surprised about.

I've already explained why Donkey Kong was left out, there's literally no new characters they could draw from Returns as playable. It's just DK and Diddy.  But since Brawl, we had two galaxy games and a boatload of New Super Mario Bros. games that featured both Rosalina and Bowser Jr.

Clones like Dark Pit and Dr. Mario were clearly going to be costumes ala Alph. I'm glad they expanded on them, though. And I honestly wish Alph got the same treatment as these clones tbh. I think Pikmin, after 3 games, definitely deserves the second rep. But whateve's, roster's fine as is.
Thanked by: E-Man, Kriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by Ark Kuvis - 10-10-2014, 02:01 AM