Users browsing this thread: 89 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
I'd welcome more clone characters provided they didn't eat into the number of movepools per game... Like a whole page on the CSS just for clones would be awesome. Hector as a heavier, stronger Ike, Dry Bowser as being more similar to Brawl Bowser in terms of stance, running (actually make him crawl though, because that would be creepy in an awesome way), pretty much any Animal Crossing character over Villager...

Edit: Dr. Mario and Dark Pit have been added to the site...

To be honest, I'm disappointed that the hidden characters are just being quietly plopped onto the website... I was looking forward to hearing Sakurai discuss them the way he has other characters and elements in the past. Really, if Nintendo and Sakurai released some kind of commentary companion book, just a compilation of Sakurai's thoughts on the various game elements included, that would be really interesting...
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by Kriven - 10-08-2014, 06:11 PM