Users browsing this thread: 76 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Gear Getaway being part of the soundtrack might very well indicate a new DK stage based on Returns, so the DK fandom shouldn't lose hope just yet.

Also, take a look at these two brief soundtrack listings for both versions on the official site.

[Image: c7b.png]

We might indeed be getting that Great Cave Offensive stage.

btw, BullockDS and everyone else: I wasn't trying to look "cool" with my reply to Koopaul, nor was I implying that it wasn't okay for him to feel disappointed with minimal representation from a series he's a big fan of (hell, I'm pretty displeased with Sakurai for ignoring Wario's classic roots (his shoulder bash move is gone, for example) and just including Sticker Star-related Paper Mario trophies (which I don't mind, but at least acknowledge the other three games in the series). I was advising him to just tone down this reactionary worrywart attitude a tad, and not jump the gun with assumptions like "X franchise gets a stage before Y franchise, obviously Y franchise will get ZERO REP at all" whenever news pops up, especially when we know so little about the Wii U version at all. You'll ruin your perception of a game a lot more than you should if you constantly fret over things like this, and who knows? You could very well be surprised in the end.  Just wanted to clear the air, and I apologize for coming across as a jerk.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by MrYoshbert - 10-08-2014, 02:49 PM