Users browsing this thread: 87 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
It would be very easy for them to consolidate Lucina as an alternate skin for Marth, but since there are some meta-game differences, whatever.
While I'm a bit the side that doesn't care about Fire Emblem (and that there shouldn't be as many FE characters as there are) I suppose it makes sense on the company's half that one of their popular IPs gets a little acknowledgement. And honestly, I thought that having 3 starfox characters in brawl was too much, but other people were happy about it. You'd be hard-pressed to find a stance about the roster that everyone can agree with, but that's just the way opinions are.

I'm just glad that the game is out and people are able to enjoy it, regardless of if I feel a certain character slot could have been better to cater to my needs (such as removing Lucario and putting Mewtwo or Blastoise/Venusaur in instead) I'm just glad that Duck Hunt, Pacman, Mega Man, and Lil' Mac are in the game and that they look fun to play as. (I don't have a 3Ds or Wii U, so it's gonna be quite some time till I play the new smash)

WHile i was kind of annoyed that Ice Climbers were returning in Brawl, I'm actually kind of let-down that they aren't back this time around, probably because I heard that they were having some trouble making them work on the 3DS (but I don't know how true that is)
Salvador Dali Wrote: Begin by learning to draw and paint like the old masters. After that, you can do as you like; everyone will respect you.
[Image: shrine.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by Sketchasaurus - 10-08-2014, 06:14 AM