Users browsing this thread: 77 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(10-04-2014, 03:21 PM)Jermungandr Wrote: Sakurai merely said that Namco characters were not going to receive priority due to Namco working on the game. He never said anything about any Pac-Man or any other Namco characters not being included. In fact it was stated that Pac-Man was even considered for Brawl. No lies or take-backs have been had.

I don't think they would add any more characters even if they could simply because they've pushed the detail about both versions having the same roster so hard. They've made a promise that they can't possible go back on now.

There was a recent interview where he states that he really wanted one of the third-party reps. to be from Namco, since they were doing so much work on the game. So there definitely has been some contradiction on Sakurai's part as to just how much priority Namco characters were getting, and I think that was mainly about throwing people off until the big reveal.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by Kriven - 10-05-2014, 09:46 AM