Users browsing this thread: 97 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(10-04-2014, 06:03 AM)Kriven Wrote:
(10-03-2014, 10:04 PM)Lilothestitch Wrote: Are they going to put Delfino Plaza as a returning stage with the Grand Pianta Statue in the background from Super Smash Bros. Brawl in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U?

Delfino Plaza has not been officially confirmed as a returning stage, to my knowledge. Spoiler:However the supposed leak claims that it will indeed be making a return for the Wii U version of the game.

I hope it returns though. The aesthetic appeal of that stage always got me.

On the topic of returning stages: am I the only one that wishes they would just combine elements of similar stages instead of making distinct ones? Pokemon Stadium for example... there isn't a reason to make two of them (other than to get the pun based on the game titles) when the elemental attributes can just be added on so you have eight potential formations instead of four. I don't know if that would save enough resources to create/bring back a different stage to fill the missing spot, but I'd rather they did that (even without making a new stage) than spread all these ideas across stages which are otherwise the same.
Are Dialga, Groudon, Rayquaza, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Jirachi, & Zygarde going to be Pokéball & Master Ball Items in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & for Wii U?

(10-04-2014, 06:03 AM)Kriven Wrote:
(10-03-2014, 10:04 PM)Lilothestitch Wrote: Are they going to put Delfino Plaza as a returning stage with the Grand Pianta Statue in the background from Super Smash Bros. Brawl in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U?

Delfino Plaza has not been officially confirmed as a returning stage, to my knowledge. Spoiler:However the supposed leak claims that it will indeed be making a return for the Wii U version of the game.

I hope it returns though. The aesthetic appeal of that stage always got me.

On the topic of returning stages: am I the only one that wishes they would just combine elements of similar stages instead of making distinct ones? Pokemon Stadium for example... there isn't a reason to make two of them (other than to get the pun based on the game titles) when the elemental attributes can just be added on so you have eight potential formations instead of four. I don't know if that would save enough resources to create/bring back a different stage to fill the missing spot, but I'd rather they did that (even without making a new stage) than spread all these ideas across stages which are otherwise the same.
Speaking of Delfino Plaza, Are they going to put the Grand Pianta Statue in the background? I have a screenshot of what it should look like if you want to see it. I'll send it to you.
[Image: 33426ca52b.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by Lilothestitch - 10-04-2014, 08:38 AM