Users browsing this thread: 82 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
I really cannot imagine it's impossible to have Ice Climbers on the 3DS. It's seems tricky, but not impossible. However, would you rather spend time and energy you could've spent on let's say 2 characters than to get this one right? Also, if you've read the article, it's also mentioned that series that are unlikely to have installments soon get lower priority, so their absence isn't just due to technical issues.

Though realistically speaking, the only reason Ice Climbers are desired is because they were playable before. If they were not and were added now instead of Duck Hunt, knowing Duck Hunt was considered, people'd be pissed. Duck Hunt simply has more historical value.

My thoughts on how to bring them back: Should technology hold them back, add Popo/Nana as a single character instead. We already got rid of the transformation gimmick, so why not? They have unique attacks without their gimmick anyway. (I never really like the idea of playing as 2 equal characters at the same time)
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by: BullockDS, E-Man

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - The Spoiler Thread (We have a better first post, neener neener) - by NICKtendo DS - 09-17-2014, 09:39 AM