Users browsing this thread: 92 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
For those disappointed with the exclusion of Ice Climbers, I DO want to mention one instance of a similar situation happening in a different fighting game in recent years, and that there is still hope in the form of DLC for Ice Climbers if they feel the need to (pretty much the only reason they would is possible fan outcry now that the info is out).

In Marvel vs Capcom 3, Frank West from Dead Rising was planned to be a playable character, as he had been a playable character in Tatsunoko vs Capcom before that on the Wii. However, in the original release of MvC3 he was absent, supposedly due to technical issues surrounding him and the online mode. When Ultimate MvC3 was announced, Frank West made a return, fixed for the new release of the game.

Now I know this is a somewhat different scenario, seeing as MvC3 was on a more powerful hardware platform, and rather than being DLC the content was added in a completely new release of the game. However, this kind of stuff isn't unheard of, and if Smash DOES hop on the DLC bandwagon, Ice Climbers could make a comeback.

Just don't obsess over it, because it might not happen. Sad
Thanked by: E-Man

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - The Spoiler Thread (We have a better first post, neener neener) - by TomGuycott - 09-16-2014, 08:44 PM