Users browsing this thread: 97 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(09-16-2014, 06:25 PM)Koopaul Wrote: Making two games was stupid. This game should have just been for the Wii U. On top of losing Ice Climbers, I bet a lot more was sacrificed because he had to work on two games instead of one.

As true as this is (seeing as they are essentially two different games in terms of content sharing only some aspects, namely the playables being the same through both), if Sakurai had his way (so the rumor goes), he would have only made a 3DS version. Thus any technical issues he might have had would have still arisen, if not more-so because he would have to fit even more content into the 3DS version.

A Wii U version solo could have possibly been more, but there's always a possibility it couldn't have. It just wasn't in the cards from the start as it is.

I wouldn't mind some sort of Wii U exclusive sequel which crams even more content on top of the Wii U version a few years down the line, not going to deny that. >_>

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - The Spoiler Thread (We have a better first post, neener neener) - by TomGuycott - 09-16-2014, 07:32 PM