Users browsing this thread: 89 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Today's announcement on PotVery Sad

"Announcement: Originally, the pic of the day was only supposed to continue for about two months, but I've ended up posting pictures until even today. The 3DS version has already been released in Japan, so I would like to talk about how future posts will be handled. First, I will not talk about hidden features until the game is released overseas. On the other hand, I definitely will talk about them after the game is released abroad. In addition, I am planning to continue making posts at least until the Wii U version is released. I haven't decided if I'll go by the Japanese version release or the release of versions abroad, but the point is that I'll continue posting for a little bit longer. Pic of the day won't focus on introducing new information anymore in the near future, but I hope to entertain you with interesting and funny photos like I originally intended to. Thanks."

I wonder if that means that Wii U features aren't really going to be discussed when the time is right. Oh well. The fact that he was only going to do them for two months and went on for over a year is really nice of him. Big Grin Swell guy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - The Spoiler Thread (We have a better first post, neener neener) - by TomGuycott - 09-16-2014, 07:05 AM