Users browsing this thread: 97 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(09-12-2014, 07:01 AM)PurplePixel Wrote: So the Koopalings are alternate costumes for Bowser Jr.
But Dr. Mario and Dark Pit are entirely separate from Mario and Pit.
That does not sit well with me.
I dunno much about Pit since I don't play him, so I wouldn't know exactly what to ideally consolidate from both himself and Dark Pit into one character, but I can say for Dr. Mario that he ideally does not deserve to be his own character; they should've just given regular Mario the Mario Tornado and his old aerial down-A again (or at least the former reimagined as a FLUDD-based alternate B-Down) because pretty much nobody likes FLUDD, myself included; it's literally the only reason I'm actually a bit excited for Dr. Mario and not 100% pissed.

Best we can hope for, unless this has already been deconfirmed, is if Dr. Mario and Dark Pit have different alternate Specials from Mario/Pit; but seeing how things are going so far, of course fucking not. (Same for Ganondorf/Cap'n Falcon)

As for Magicant, it's an incredible addition of a stage, but I'm curious if that's the only Mother/EB stage in the 3DS version. It also makes you think what Mother stage they'll pull out for the WiiU version. Devil's Machine pls

PS: it was discussed before that Sakurai has a bit of a bias for Kid Icarus: Uprising in terms of overall representation, justifying that KI:U was Sakurai's baby. Well, I think many of us can agree that Dark Pit's finally going too far for Sakurai's KI:U bias.
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.
Thanked by: E-Man, Kriven, recme

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
SUPER SM4SH BROS - The Spoiler Thread (We have a better first post neener neener) - by BullockDS - 09-12-2014, 07:37 AM