Users browsing this thread: 74 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(09-11-2014, 07:46 PM)Vipershark Wrote:
(09-11-2014, 07:41 PM)Kriven Wrote:
(09-11-2014, 07:37 PM)Vipershark Wrote: I'm saying it's not a simple port job like you're implying.

I could understand taking the brawl base and upscaling it for the Wii U but saying that it's a "lack of resource management" for them to do things differently on a handheld that is less powerful than the original Wii even is kind of ridiculous.

Developers have been making direct ports of their games available for both the Wii and the handheld since the DS.

uh
NSMB debuted on the DS
was up-ported for a sequel to the wii (and then another on the 3ds) and then again on the wii u

you're talking going from a low poered ds game to higher powered systems when the subject at hand is going from brawl (on a more powerful system) to a 3ds version on a less powerful system

I'm not saying it can't handle the engine or whatever but obviously the 3DS can't just straight up run brawl (wheras the Wii/3DS/U can easily run NSMB) so I'm not sure what your point is

My point included more examples than just NSMB, so I don't know why you think you've discredited it.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - The Spoiler Thread (We have a better first post, neener neener) - by Kriven - 09-11-2014, 07:48 PM