Users browsing this thread: 81 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(09-11-2014, 07:05 PM)Mutsukki Wrote: EDIT: Ahahahaha I see you gave me a neg rep again because I disagree with the points you come up. Maturity!
Muts, I'm not going to dig in anymore than this, but just leave stuff like this out of threads, it makes you look like the immature one, like you have to proclaim his negative rep and call him out on it. He's neg repping you for reasons he finds justifiable, and if you really find the need to say anything, just PM him.

EDIT: Personally though, even though I don't really like the Ice Climbers, it is kind of weird knowing they're not going to be in. My friend was ridiculously good with them and pissed me off sometimes ehehehheh. It's like a spur digging into the side that they're out and Dark Pit is his own character slot in all honesty. Like Kriven said though, I will buy and enjoy the fuck out of this game because over all, I'm excited for 99% of the new characters, and the additional game modes look cool.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - The Spoiler Thread (We have a better first post, neener neener) - by Gwen - 09-11-2014, 07:10 PM