Users browsing this thread: 87 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
It's just I literally can't believe you're making an argument that rebuilding the entire game is a bad thing

like, seriously.

It's not about changing physics, it's about making the game feel fresh again. Smash comes around every 7 or so years, it's not yearly like other fighting games. They could have done that and have more characters, but they decided against it and that's a very good thing. I would probably excuse their lazyness, but I can also say that's a pretty great ammount of effort in the game. Saying that this is "bad time management" seems really backwards-thinking. "Oh they could just rehash so we would have more characters" *cue the same guy complaining that CoD is the same every year with new maps*

And Kriven, I'm sorry but it's impossible to not judge your expectations when you have, well, a signature like that.

(09-11-2014, 06:45 PM)Sportoise Wrote: If you're in denial about the roster size, don't worry. There's still hope.

Apparently Spainkiller is really reliable, but there's something weird going on. I'm not believing this, but I'm curious at what may be up.
Thanked by: Gors

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - The Spoiler Thread (We have a better first post, neener neener) - by Mutsukki - 09-11-2014, 06:47 PM