Users browsing this thread: 105 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(09-11-2014, 06:04 AM)Jermungandr Wrote: Ploaj, dude, did you seriously just change your avatar to a spoiler for the game.

I hope you're not planning on posting anywhere else on the forum with that thing.

Dick move, brah.
How is it a spoiler that Ness is in this game? I know the Ice Climbers seem to have been cut but I don't know how anyone expected Ness to get the boot. He's been in since the original, it's not like he's just going to get the boot after being in the other 3.

EDIT: Also extremely disappointed to see Dark Pit is taking a character slot in the game. I will get over Duck Hunt Dog, may even end up using him occasionally, but Dark Pit was seriously not wanted from me.

I gotta say though, Duck Hunt Dog seems SO uninteresting, and apparently his final smash involves the goons from Urban Champion? .....Uhhhhh alrighty then.
Also all the "leakers" who included Impa can go eat a bag of shit for getting my hopes up like that. I hate them and until release I will still cling to the futile hope that she's in and it's an unnecessary heart ache!
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: E-Man

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - The Spoiler Thread (We have a better first post, neener neener) - by Gwen - 09-11-2014, 08:15 AM