Users browsing this thread: 86 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Here are my impressions after getting a better look:

-Samus' suit selection (even though alternate models) is still awesome, but that's something I already knew.
-I read on the SSB wiki that the Waluigi color is actually based on Mario being able to turn into that palette in Thousand Year Door. Interesting.
-Black Yoshi Heart
-Fierce Deity and Dark Link are a must for me
-Marth's Roy color brings back bittersweet memories. Sleep well, sweet prince.
-Fox's grey color certainly does NOT look like Star Wolf colors beyond the fur.
-As much as I find Sonic's aversion to changing his hair color strange, I like the last palette with the red wrist bands and darker blue fur.
-Black Greninja Big Grin
-All the black outfits for the girl characters look cool.
-Crappy Blue Luigi. My man.
-The multiple OoT palettes for Zelda is a little odd. Makes up for it with one based on her Link to the Past sprite color at the end.
-Greil colors for Ike. Excellent.
-No Spoiler:Shadow Dedede. Sadness. Sad
-Pikachu's actual hair colors are meh, but I love the orange one with the Choice Band
-I mistook Pacman's Polkadot gloves for oven mits at first. I think I'll take a shine to that one as a result.
-Much better Charizard colors. Love the nods to Charmander, Charmeleon and Aerodactyl colors.
-Glad to see the original dark costume for Meta Knight returning. Also love the Galacta Knight color and the last one, which appears to be Dark Meta Knight colors but with red boots and cape. Very sharp looking.
-Anna colors and White Mage colors for Robin look awesome.
-Black Sheik and Impa Sheik are boss as hell.
-Have a very candy-coated Donkey Kong lineup this time. I'm kind of digging the bubble gum Kong.
-The greyish and the blue Bowser both remind me of oldschool artwork of him before his standard colors. Very nice.
-Blue Diddy is the closest I'll ever be to believing I'm playing as Kiki the Monkey from A Link to the Past. I'll take it.
-Viridi and Medusa colors for Palutena. Very awesome.
-Lucina's outfit AND hair changing to resemble other Awakening girls is very cool.
-Lucario still sucks a little bit, but I'll reserve my judgement some. Those screens are from a very dark stage.

I do wonder if 8 is the limit on costumes. It probably is, but I wouldn't mind seeing costume DLC in the future. I'd buy it. I:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - You can't sail in a boat with a CONFIRMED LEAK - by TomGuycott - 09-10-2014, 10:48 PM