Users browsing this thread: 97 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
I'm pretty sure that somewhere (I forget where and why, I've had a busy week) that everyone revealed on the website as of now excluding Lucina are all starters. That includes all 3rd parties and Luigi as well.

Frankly, I think it's better to have a fighting game have a large roster from the get-go. Keeping too many characters behind a lock can be annoying for a lot of fighting game fans. Personally, I love unlocking stuff, but I can understand why the starting roster is so large, and I think they are better off for it.

Also Koopaul, a color swap shouldn't dampen your hopes for a character. Just because a character has a referential color swap doesn't mean the character it is referencing has no chance. In the case of Fox's Wolf-inspired color swap, the reason people are saying it confirms that Wolf is cut is that there have been reliable leakers stating that Wolf has been cut in the first place. If the leaks weren't around, I feel like that color swap would cause a lot less distress regarding Wolf's status.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - You can't sail in a boat with a CONFIRMED LEAK - by TomGuycott - 09-07-2014, 09:28 AM