Users browsing this thread: 74 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(08-26-2014, 11:41 AM)Kriven Wrote:
(08-26-2014, 06:59 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Sheik and Zelda are two different characters and therefor get two different trophies. Plumber Wario and Biker Wario are the same character and don't get different trophies. How is that hard to understand?

Helmetless Samus, Raccoon Mario, Mario & Yoshi, Vacuum Luigi, Kirby Hats.

Dr. Mario is just Mario in doctor clothes.

Not to mention that the main topic is Koopalings trophies not being earned. They aren't Bowser Jr. in a Koopaling costume... they're unique characters.

Sheik is just Zelda in ninja clothes? Saying they're different is like saying Superman and Clark Kent are different characters.

I think you're taking "characters" a little too literal. I think he means those treated as different playable characters in the game. Because Dr. Mario's slightly different than Mario in terms of moves and abilities, he's a different character. Zelda and Sheik, while interchangeable, are considered different.
Wario however is no different in either of his major costumes. This does not mean I don't like to see a plumber Wario trophy (I'd rather have plumber Wario than biker Wario anyways). But seeing the Koopa Kid trophy, which is likely to be a costume for Bowser Jr., I think a plumber Wario trophy is not out of the question. The biker Wario trophy is pretty clear on how disgusting he is, so perhaps the plumber trophy could focus more on his adventures.

Ninji'd by Chaoxys.

I think a Koopa Kid trophy, like a classic Wario trophy, would most likely be earned randomly or via the trophy shop.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - You can't sail in a boat with a CONFIRMED LEAK - by NICKtendo DS - 08-26-2014, 11:59 AM