Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(08-25-2014, 07:22 PM)Drshnaps Wrote: Seriously though right now I'm just disappointed that I missed out on all the footage before it was removed by Nintendo. I seriously want to see how Junior plays. I don't suppose it's been uploaded anywhere else?

Jr. is very strange... I thought the boxing gloves would be out and his clown car would be angled slightly, always hovering, but it isn't like that at all. The gloves only come out for most attacks, and instead of hovering slightly with the copter's propeller, Jr. kind of waddles around in the thing. It really looks like he's just hopping around in a potato sack instead of riding in the clown car. A great deal of the attacks involve the clown car's mouth (and in fact the car itself seems alive, as I noticed it blinking and having a wider range of expressions than previously shown). One move involves a cannon coming from the car's mouth and another is some kind of licking attack.

Overall he looks very slow and awkward to use, and whoever was playing as him is not very good because they were getting bounced a lot.

Shulk plays like Marth with some breakdancing type moves thrown in.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - You can't sail in a boat with a CONFIRMED LEAK - by Kriven - 08-25-2014, 07:30 PM