Users browsing this thread: 75 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(08-20-2014, 09:26 PM)Drshnaps Wrote: - Okay now Bowser Jr. has the potential of being a legitimate interesting choice, assuming he's more than just a clone of Bowser who's smaller faster and weaker. I think that is what people are expecting him to be, but the thing about that is that is that Bowser Jr.'s body is actually very different from his daddy's; in particular in the limbs, since his are pretty stubby. This is an important detail because Bowser is putting a lot of emphasis on utilizing his arms and legs this time around, so there's a pretty good chance that Junior might be a wholly unique fighter. This is further emphasized by the fact that you can see the top of the Koopa Clown Car in his icon, implying that it is probably actually part of his moveset; most likely his recovery special. At any rate, I hope they work the Magic Paintbrush into his moveset, that is my ONE true wish for this character.

I would say he would fight in the Clown Car in the entire fight, not just as one of his moves. His Clown Car has boxing gloves now
Thanked by: Kriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - A Wild Duck Hunt - by Mutsukki - 08-20-2014, 09:48 PM