Users browsing this thread: 72 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(08-20-2014, 09:26 PM)Drshnaps Wrote: - I am extremely disappointed in the lack of new unique villain characters. Potentially all we really got was Junior, since from what little I know of Dark Pit he actually becomes an ally in the end. That means our full villain roster is actually just ... Bowser, Bowser jr., and Ganondorf. (Meta Knight, Dedede, and Wario don't count since they're allies nowadays). I would feel a lot better about this if they at least kept Wolf, but they didn't even do that much. I was really hoping for at least one truly unique villain newcomer.

Is Wolf really considered a "villain" still? He had only one genuinely villainous role in his entire career, his other two appearances saw him as an antagonistic rival anti-hero, nearly sacrificing himself and his team to repel both the Anglers and the Aparoids. Wolf's character has always read to me as a gruff, nurturing figure who doesn't know how to handle that kind of emotion and chooses instead to challenge Fox in order to force him into growing as both a leader and person. The only time this has not felt true, and even then it still had that weird nurturing vibe, was in StarFox 64 when StarWolf was hired to perform some unsavory tasks... Although it's pretty clear he would have taken out Andross himself once the threat became, in his eyes, "real".
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - Be a Man, Turn Off Your Items - by Kriven - 08-20-2014, 09:33 PM