Users browsing this thread: 71 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Okay I am for a moment going to ignore all my doubts and just give my thoughts on the shown roster as if it is actually true.

- First off, no Ice Climbers. As a huge fan of the duo, this honestly feels like a huge kick in the nuts. You can rip Mewtwo from my clutches, but leave me my precious Popo & Nana.

- No Lucas either. I honestly have always sucked with Ness even since Smash 64 but I found Lucas to be a lot of fun to play. So this leaves me rather upset as well.

- Jiggly Puff is still there, thank God since that means I'll actually be able to get my sister to play with me.

- Okay now Bowser Jr. has the potential of being a legitimate interesting choice, assuming he's more than just a clone of Bowser who's smaller faster and weaker. I think that is what people are expecting him to be, but the thing about that is that is that Bowser Jr.'s body is actually very different from his daddy's; in particular in the limbs, since his are pretty stubby. This is an important detail because Bowser is putting a lot of emphasis on utilizing his arms and legs this time around, so there's a pretty good chance that Junior might be a wholly unique fighter. This is further emphasized by the fact that you can see the top of the Koopa Clown Car in his icon, implying that it is probably actually part of his moveset; most likely his recovery special. At any rate, I hope they work the Magic Paintbrush into his moveset, that is my ONE true wish for this character.

- I'm definitely not the first to say this, but Dark Pit doesn't feel like he really deserves his own roster slot. I haven't played Uprising because I value functioning hands, but from what little I know about him he sounds like he's identical to Pit aside from personality. Sure sounds like he fits the criteria of being an alternate costume to me.

- I am extremely disappointed in the lack of new unique villain characters. Potentially all we really got was Junior, since from what little I know of Dark Pit he actually becomes an ally in the end. That means our full villain roster is actually just ... Bowser, Bowser jr., and Ganondorf. (Meta Knight, Dedede, and Wario don't count since they're allies nowadays). I would feel a lot better about this if they at least kept Wolf, but they didn't even do that much. I was really hoping for at least one truly unique villain newcomer.

- Duck Hunt Dog is just stupid. I'm sorry if that offends you but that is just how I feel and I don't care about being blunt about it. It's stupid and I hate it and I can't believe anybody actually wants it unironically.
Thanked by: Gwen

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - Be a Man, Turn Off Your Items - by Jermungandr - 08-20-2014, 09:26 PM