Users browsing this thread: 104 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(08-20-2014, 08:41 PM)Gwen Wrote: Doesn't even look like he even has any teeth at all, he looks like some rip off shitty Scooby Doo knock off for kindergarteners, and seeing as actual guns are a no no for SSB I guess? He'd have ducks show up. After that, what does he have? Not much if at all except maybe pointing and laughing at people and causing damage through hurt feelings.

*YEAH I must not have an imagination, I design characters with plasma chainsaw arms and shit and even write(Lyrics, stories, etc) and draw, but because I find a dog not being a good fit for a lack of much to do other than really ordinary dog shit I must not have an imagination.*
So thank you for insulting me, when I'm not even doing that.

Or he could use the zapper. Hey, that'd work, since it's part of the game. He could smack people with a duck. The duck could follow him around and dive bomb people. He could pounce like he does in his game. He's you know, also a dog and could do some comical, oversized bite. The ducks could let him fly. I came up with these whilst writing this post, a move set isn't that hard. My claim to fame is a Macho Man impersonating robot made out of simple shapes and I thought of something. Put your mind to it, Mr. Plasma Chainsaw Man
Quote:So thank you for insulting me

No problem, it's what I'm here for. If you need anymore, just say so
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - Be a Man, Turn Off Your Items - by [robo9] - 08-20-2014, 08:53 PM