Users browsing this thread: 87 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(08-20-2014, 08:14 PM)Sportoise Wrote:
(08-20-2014, 08:10 PM)Gwen Wrote:
(08-20-2014, 08:06 PM)Rystar Wrote: Can anyone seriously tell me why they hate the Duck Hunt Dog being a playable character other than "he annoyed me in duck hunt" (because that seems petty anyways)? I honestly thought it was a pretty cool "retro" surprise character (if it turns out to be true), so if anything I'd be a bit disappointed if he isn't actually in the game... well, I wouldn't be if Ridley were in it instead, but that'll forever be a pipe dream, won't it? Sad

Because he is literally useless. I love him in Duck Hunt but what the fuck is he doing in Smash? SO many other characters that would be a better fit than him, including many other "Retro" characters.

Because ROB, Ice Climbers, or even Captain Falcon were so useful before. Oh what's ROB going to do, stack some blocks? Lol all Ice Climbers do are jump and swing a hammer. Lol what's Falcon for, he just drives a race car. What the fuck is a Mr Game and Watch? So many better characters could fit here, give me another blue haired swordsman

I mean dude, if he's apart of Nintendo, the dude fits. Besides, he's one of the more popular retro characters

Every one of those characters has something to work with. Duck Hunt Dog points and laughs at you when you miss a duck, or picks a duck up for you. Captain Falcon is also a legendary bounty hunter in F-Zero games, even if it's not what the game's about, The Ice Climbers have their hammers, Mr Game and Watch pulls from all the mini games. ROB I got nothing for, but he's a robot, so it's pretty easy to work in some ideas for him. Duck Hunt Dog is just a snarky dog, and nothing more.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - Be a Man, Turn Off Your Items - by Gwen - 08-20-2014, 08:21 PM