Users browsing this thread: 90 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(08-20-2014, 08:04 PM)Mutsukki Wrote: 1. Like you said, not the same leaker, might not even be true
2. Wii Fit Trainer, Game & Watch... R.O.B?
3. Dr. Mario was a rep once, it feels like he would be like Melee Mario, having Mario Tornado back instead of FLUDD
4. I don't think Sakurai ever, ever said that. People used to speculate that about Brawl and look how many clones that game had. Besides, the inclusion of Dark Pit at the end of the Palutena trailer surely backs his inclusion
5. That's because this game has an art direction. I bet you could do the same to Little Mac and Robin. It's not like Playstation All-Star battle where models are ripped from their own games
1. Yeah. And then there's the whole case where several things that were rumored ended up being true for games, like the one person claiming that Sonic was going to have a reboot in 2014, and lo and behold Sonic Boom exists. It's hard to trust leaks when lies can be peppered into truths so easily.
2. At least for Mr. Game & Watch, he's basically the embodiment of his series. R.O.B. had some traits of its original use. Wii Fit Trainer was a clever and unique choice because there's not that many fighting game characters that fight using the power of yoga (Dhalsim's the only other one I can think of). Duck Hunt Dog just jumps around and laughs at you, its entire moveset would have to rely on creative liberties.
3. How many of Dr. Mario's moves were different than Mario's in Melee, anyway? Like significant differences, not just slight rebalances.
4. I stand corrected, it's just dumb fan speculation about Sakurai "not wanting to add too many clones" or whatever. Point still remains that just because the character in question appeared in a trailer doesn't confirm that they're playable.
5. Even PSASBR had new models for the characters, not all of them were from their original games.

(08-20-2014, 08:10 PM)Sportoise Wrote: I think RTB is just salty that the Ice Climbers aren't apart of that roster
Maybe. *sniff* Maybe.
Thanked by: Gwen, recme

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - Be a Man, Turn Off Your Items - by Random Talking Bush - 08-20-2014, 08:19 PM