Users browsing this thread: 76 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
I guess Palutena was a ruse after all, I just pulled this off in photoshop

Original: [Image: Charaimg_02p.png]

My smash fake: [Image: palutena.jpg]

(08-20-2014, 08:01 PM)Gwen Wrote: Oh come on Mutsukki, if anyone looks like they're wanting something to be true/untrue it's you. The Shulk/Little Mac example is pretty convincing. The face shape is only slightly different, and for somebody experience probably isn't that hard to change. Everything else is almost identical in placement. You keep acting like people wouldn't spend this much time to trick people when plenty of people are that big of jack offs and have the skill to do this sort of stuff..

Of course some people would. However this is beyond that, honestly. I'm not wanting anything, it's just there's no single convincing argument against the leaks aside from "I Don't Want This" "Sakurai Would Never Do That" "This Render Is Very Slightly Similar Maybe It's Photoshop"

(08-20-2014, 08:04 PM)Sportoise Wrote: Farfetched, but there's a chance of it happening. An extremely unlikely chance (that I personally don't really believe at the moment) but still a chance none the less.

As much as there's a chance of someone from ESRB leaking this for some friends and things getting out of control, which I believe is the case
Thanked by: Tellis

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - Be a Man, Turn Off Your Items - by Mutsukki - 08-20-2014, 08:07 PM