Users browsing this thread: 95 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(08-20-2014, 07:28 PM)Mutsukki Wrote: So

- Somebody did a bunch of in-style renders (like, a WHOLE bunch of convincing renders)
- Whipped up a convincing CSS
- Added a bunch of rarely known details and flaws (like the thick line)
- Took out names and put clones in a weird place, instead of favoring a more safe bet leak despite all his above hard work
- Predicted Famitsu article with image of Tomodachi Life
- This http://i.imgur.com/37DllDe.png

I-

I'll be honest, I doubt it.

Farfetched, but there's a chance of it happening. An extremely unlikely chance (that I personally don't really believe at the moment) but still a chance none the less.

Regarding the Lil Mac/Shulk deal, the only part that really matches up are the eyes. The jaw line is different, the nose is different, the mouth is different, etc etc. I mean they're similar, but they're two hunched over dudes looking at a 3/4 perspective. There's more differences than similarities.

Same goes for Doc. The face is different, the head is different, the hair is different, the shoulders and the arms are different, the stethoscope is different, and so is the coat. The only similar thing is the pose, and a similar pose to one piece of fan art out of a million isn't exactly damning.

Same goes for Junior. His muzzle is different, his face is different, his shell is different, and his overall positioning. I mean both are hunched over, but that's kind of a regular pose for Bowser Jr
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: Mutsukki, Phantom Killah

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - Be a Man, Turn Off Your Items - by [robo9] - 08-20-2014, 08:04 PM