Users browsing this thread: 98 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(08-20-2014, 07:59 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(08-20-2014, 06:01 PM)Mutsukki Wrote:
(08-20-2014, 05:44 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: I'm not trusting these leaks right now. Too much doesn't seem right about them...
Care to elaborate?
1. Bowser Jr. with according to other leaked details, every other Koopaling is an alternate skin. Sounds like a lot of extra work just for one character, and doesn't sound like something Nintendo would do.
2. Duck Hunt Dog. 'Nuff said.
3. Dr. Mario being a separate character when they could just as easily make him an alternate skin for Mario this time -- he doesn't follow the ruling that Lucina did because he's the same character.
4. Dark Pit. I thought Sakurai said he was trying to steer away from clones, and this is the most obvious one.
5. I knew something about Shulk's face looked off -- SchAlternate's post points out that it's pretty similar to Little Mac's, which means it could be a photoshopped render.

1. Like you said, not the same leaker, might not even be true
2. Wii Fit Trainer, Game & Watch... R.O.B?
3. Dr. Mario was a rep once, it feels like he would be like Melee Mario, having Mario Tornado back instead of FLUDD
4. I don't think Sakurai ever, ever said that. People used to speculate that about Brawl and look how many clones that game had. Besides, the inclusion of Dark Pit at the end of the Palutena trailer surely backs his inclusion
5. That's because this game has an art direction. I bet you could do the same to Little Mac and Robin. It's not like Playstation All-Star battle where models are ripped from their own games
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - Be a Man, Turn Off Your Items - by Mutsukki - 08-20-2014, 08:04 PM