Users browsing this thread: 103 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Well that argument there just pushes it further into the questionable zone. Any type of actual leak would have to come from someone within the company working on the game, meaning they would already know the entire roster. It's not like it's possible for an average Joe to steal actual carts of the game at this point, take it home and play through it. And even if that was possible, how would they know about what DLC content is coming?

That DLC content claim is extremely fishy by the way. Ignoring my argument for why I don't believe Snake is going to appear in this iteration of Smash Bros at all, given the evidence we've already seen within the game it is highly unlikely that the Ice Climbers are going to be DLC content. Every enemy we've seen for Smash Run so far is from a franchise with a confirmed fighter attributed to it; the only exception is the Polar Bear from Ice Climbers, which was one of the earliest enemies we've seen. That sure seems to suggest to me that Popo & Nana have been intended to be in the game from the beginning.

[EDIT] By the way, just a random comment: I'm really proud of everyone on this forum for not letting our conversation devolve into a huge unbearable sexism debate after this last Samus costume update ... like EVERYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET. Kudos on your maturity, guys.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - Be a Man, Turn Off Your Items - by Jermungandr - 08-20-2014, 01:20 AM