Users browsing this thread: 91 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(08-14-2014, 11:33 AM)Gwen Wrote: Honestly, I think it's pretty ugly. :s
It comes off as kinda tacky to me; I would've preferred a design with a simple Smash emblem (similar to what they're doing with the new GCN controllers). I'm especially not liking how it's only designed to look pretty when closed, yet it'll look silly when it's opened up due to the picture being upside down when the system is being used. In fact, why the fuck do they keep doing this with "printed" 3DS XLs? The only one that's avoided it so far is the A Link Between Worlds edition. (Let me guess, "collectors' market". Blegh.) I mean, I guess it won't matter too much if you're not seeing it when actually using it, but let's face it, you're not getting a printed 3DS XL unless you're showing off anyway.

@Kosheh: it sucks to not have a physical cart included, but from what I've seen, most (if not all) 3DSXL bundles share that fate. Costs, etc.
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - Be a Man, Turn Off Your Items - by BullockDS - 08-14-2014, 11:56 AM