Users browsing this thread: 76 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(08-03-2014, 11:29 AM)TomGuycott Wrote: Man, I really want them to announce a new Kirby stage already. Or at least bring back Fountain of Dreams.

If they did bring back Fountain of Dreams on 3DS as a classic stage, they'd have to bring it back with its classic theme and then the final boss theme from Triple Deluxe: Spoilers for Triple Deluxe maybe.

Aside from that, some songs I want to see involved in some way, whether in a new stage or remastered stage, are these:
It's been a while since we've had music discussions in the new Smash thread, anyone else have a music wishlist?

oh yes i do

even though kirby is my favorite franchise, i'm having a hard time with coming up with stages to represent it. one that's been in a my mind for a while now is grape garden or bubbly clouds, with kracko as an boss hazard.

also as many of you may or may not have heard or forgot already for that matter, when kirby's update was being discussed in the april direct a symphonic version of the green greens stage played. i think this means we're getting at least a new ''grass land'' kind of stage for kirby.

other than that, here are some kirby songs i would love to hear in the new smash

Cocoa Cave
The Arena
Dark Meta Knight
Shiver Star
Rock Star
Meadow Breeze
Air Ride Menu
[Image: kw3k.png]

Thanked by: TomGuycott, Baegal

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - Be a Man, Turn Off Your Items - by Darky's Reincarnation - 08-03-2014, 02:08 PM